Changes in regulations, interest rates, and advances in technology that shaped 2018 play an even bigger role in the mortgage industry in 2019. To succeed, your organization must be able to keep pace with the changes.
Designed to prepare mortgage employees to comply and excel in their careers, this new webinar series includes three separate webinars presented by industry experts sharing current mortgage trends, best practices and providing real-world examples.
Thought Leadership Webinars:
- Rate Doesn't Matter! Overcoming Rate Resistance to Increase Sales
- Dale Vermillion, President & CEO, Vermillion Consulting
- Award Winning Trainer, Speaker & Consultant
- February 22, 2019 at 12:00 PM CST
- Hiring, Compensating and Retaining Loan Officers without Regulatory and New Legal Risks
- Ari Karen, Founder, Strategic Compliance Partners
- Experienced Litigator, Speaker & Consultant
- March 7, 2019 at 12:00 PM CST
- What's Hot in Mortgage Compliance Now?
- Carl Pry, Managing Director, Treliant Risk Advisors
- Highly Respected Compliance Expert & Trainer
- April 9, 2019 at 12:00 PM CST
Who Should Attend?
Mortgage Lenders, Brokers and Employees that want to to comply and excel in their careers!
*This webinar series is not eligible for Webinar Subscription Package credit use.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.