This is Part 1 of 3 of our Thought Leadership Webinar Series. For more information and to sign up for the entire series, click here.
Changes in regulations, interest rates, and advances in technology that shaped 2018 play an even bigger role in the mortgage industry in 2019. To succeed, your organization must be able to keep pace with the changes.
Designed to prepare mortgage employees to comply and excel in their careers, this new webinar series includes three separate webinars presented by industry experts sharing current mortgage trends, best practices and providing real-world examples.
Covered in this session:
- The triangle for success - the foundation to rate elimination
- Understanding rate resistance and strategies for overcoming
- Avoiding the responses that create rate resistance
- Building a value proposition to change consumer mindset
- Moving past rate to REALationship
Who Should Attend?
Mortgage Lenders, Brokers and Employees that want to to comply and excel in their careers!
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.